- Kaltura Management Console
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- Kaltura Lecture Capture
- Kaltura OTT TV
- Kaltura OTT Now
- Kaltura CaptureSpace
- Multi-Account Management Console
- Kaltura Native Mobile App
- Video Building Block for Blackboard
- Brightspace Video Extension
- Moodle Video Extension
- Canvas Video App
- Sakai Video Tool
- SharePoint Video Extension
- Kaltura Video Navigator for ECM
- Jive Video Connector
- Eloqua Video Extension
- Kaltura Video Extension for IBM Connections
- Kaltura Video Extension for IBM Digital Experience
- Drupal Video Module
- WordPress Video Plugin
- Kaltura REACH
What is CaptureSpaceTM?
Kaltura CaptureSpace combines painless recording, automated publishing, and interactive viewing to enable easy video capture in class, at the office, at home, or on-the-go.
- Content creators capture multi-stream recordings of up to three video inputs synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation or screen capture.
- Viewers can navigate to desired content, search through slide text, switch between video streams, and view picture in picture.
CaptureSpace makes it simple to create searchable, interactive video that can be viewed on any device at any time.
What can CaptureSpace be used for?
Kaltura CaptureSpace is the simplest way to turn presentations into video. CaptureSpace enables:
Cross-departmental knowledge sharing
Capturing employee expertise
Features & Benefits
Seamless recording to viewing
Manages content in one place
Easy search and navigation
Integrations with Kaltura MediaSpace, Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, BrightSpace, Sakai, Sharepoint 2013, and IBM Connections