Drupal Video Module
What is Kaltura’s Video Module for Drupal?
A standard Drupal Module that lets you integrate Kaltura’s advanced video features into Drupal. Kaltura offers module versions supporting Drupal 6 and Drupal 7. Visit our demo site to see it in action.
Why use it?
- Easy to install and get started
- Seamless integration with the Drupal platform - the module was developed specifically for Drupal, and integrates with other features and modules, such as CCK, cron, metadata and taxonomy features.
- Start off for free – open a trial account and get 10GB of free hosting and streaming. Once you’re done exploring, migrate to one of our affordable packages or connect the Drupal module to our Community Edition self-hosted platform and manage everything on your own for free.
- This is not your average video embed tool. Leverage the full power of our Online Video Platform: superb playback, audience engagement, monetization, video management, social sharing, and more.
Features and Benefits
- Support for both Drupal 6 and Drupal 7
- Easy video upload - import rich-media directly to your site or record from webcam.
- Central media management – through the Kaltura Management Console. Includes video statistics and reports.
- Complete administrative capabilities - you decide who can add and edit each video
- Metadata integration - each media file is created as a Drupal Video Node. Metadata and tags from the Kaltura system are automatically included in the Drupal tags, and vice versa
- Drupal permissions integration – administrators decide who can view and who can edit content
- CCK Field representation of rich media - add rich media to existing content types
- Full integration with Drupal Views - including predefined views
- Configurable player branding and features
- User Engagement - allow readers users to add video and audio comments on any page.
- Support for Advertising & Monetization
- Social Sharing – easily share across 50+ social networks, blogs, and sites or via HTML embed code.
- Optimal Playback Experience – with our adaptive bitrate technology.
- View on any device – mobile (including iPhone and iPad), web, and set-top boxes.