Introducing the Kaltura Application Framework – a whole new way of adding video to your online solution: faster, lower effort, lower budget.
The Kaltura Application Framework makes it easier than ever to develop both standalone and integrated video experiences. Develop and launch a video solution that’s fully integrated into your existing systems, and enjoy new features as they are released.
Key Features and Benefits
- Pick and choose from a set of video widgets or components, built on the robust Kaltura API: media upload widget, clipping, trimming and thumbnail editing tools, a video gallery, video embed tool for WYSIWYG editors, video search, video analytics and more.
- All components are built with full cross-device and mobile support, responsive design and automatic device detection
- All components can be easily skinned and designed, as well as localized for international use
- Easily connects with plugins, developed both by Kaltura and Kaltura partners
- Hosted on the Kaltura cloud - all new features and developments are automatically updated for all applications using the framework
Who is it for?
- Technology Companies, such as ed-tech companies, for example, interested in providing integrated video capabilities within the product they sell
- Organizations using a CMS or LMS not already integrated with Kaltura, who wish to incorporate video within their existing systems.
- Organizations looking to support UGC capabilities, such as independent upload / recording capability incorporated into their website, citizen journalism, marketing campaigns, community sites, and more
To learn more about how you can license the Kaltura Application Framework to enrich your solution, contact us.
Make sure to check out this presentation about how the Kaltura Application Framework makes customization easier.