Make Your Video Training Interactive (EMEA)
Looking to make your training and onboarding programs more engaging, cost-effective, and impactful? In this special joint webinar, hosted by Kaltura and Rapt Media, get the tools you need to build an interactive video training program that can start delivering real results.
Start off with the facts: get the results of in-depth research from The eLearning Guild on best practices for enterprise learning and how interactive video is changing corporate training and onboarding. Then go in-depth with PricewaterhouseCoopers to discover how they used interactive video to educate their internal workforce using a high touch, lean in experience combined with gamification to create intrinsic motivation.
• The key differences between traditional video and interactive video
• How interactive video makes training more effective
• How to leverage your experience with linear video to make even better interactive video
• Best practices for building high impact video training campaigns, including creating compelling stories and engaging characters
• Tips for onboarding new employees
Your workforce is your best investment. Discover how to make sure your onboarding and training efforts count!
The eLearning Guild/Sharon Vipond, Principal Researcher/PHD
PwC/Matthew Murray, Digital Learning Leader
Rapt Media/Caleb Hanson, VP of Product
Kaltura/Michael Kummer, Managing Director of Sales, EMEA, Kaltura