Join us for our first all-virtual user group. The event will include sessions on the latest trends in Education and macro changes around the globe; presentations by your peers on critical industry topics, such as missed revenue from international students and how address it, the hybrid campus; our Kaltura product roadmap, as well as opportunities to network and discuss using video in education to enrich the teaching and learning experience.
Come exchange thoughts with educational leaders on how to optimise the use of video and create a culture of collaboration on your campus.
- 11:30 – 11:40 – Welcome
- 11:40 – 12:00 – How to avoid virtual classroom fatigue – Amanda White, UTS
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Macro changes in education around the globe – Anna Pons, OECD
- 12:30-12:40 – Coffee break
- 12:40-13:00 – Breakout sessions:
- Configuring Video Assessments in Moodle – Chris Higgs, Melbourne Polytechnic
- Understanding Learning Analytics – Aneesha Bakharia, The University of Queensland
- 13:00-13:25 – Panel: How to Enable Hybrid Learning in an Efficient and Equitable Way – speakers will be announced soon
- 13:25-14:00– Kaltura Product Roadmap – Kaltura
- 14:00-14:25 – 2022 Video Trends in Education – Michal Tsur, Kaltura
- 14:25-14:30 – Q&A and closing