Last semester will not go down in history as anyone’s favorite. Now as we start a new semester, for many schools, plans are continuing to change even as classes start. How are instructors supposed to create an effective learning environment?
Let’s focus on what we can control. Join this webinar for some best practices for running a classroom with a virtual component, whether that’s a hybrid classroom or one that’s fully online.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Building a virtual classroom community
- Balancing the needs of in-person and online students
- Wrangling the chat and Q&A
- Demos and labs
- Creating interactive and experiential components
- Keeping the personal touch
While this semester may not be ideal, let’s make it the best we can!