Join us for this live demo and get an inside look at Kaltura Virtual Classroom’s latest updates.
Launch and live-broadcast Virtual Classrooms from within your LMS, drive active learning and collaboration with interactive tools, run assessments, track real-time engagement, and easily manage both synchronous and a-synchronous learning experiences at scale.
In this demo you will see how to:
- Launch a Virtual Classroom with one click from within your LMS/VLE
- Integrated seamlessly into your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Live broadcast your Virtual Classroom to unlimited audiences
- Prepare online classrooms ahead of time with shared content playlists for files, videos, presentations and more
- Engage learners with interactive tools such as quick polls, breakout rooms, collaborative whiteboard, and note taking
- Track real-time engagement analytics
- Manage on-demand content with cloud recording, automatic transcription, editing and enrichment, to make your content accessible and discoverable within the LMS/VLE