August 25, 2016Industry:Education
Making the shift from printed to digital learning environments? Want a deeper engagement in your one-to-one or BYOD program, professional development, and parent/community relations? Join us for a webinar to hear how districts, virtual schools, and independent private schools are centralizing their video management to create a more sustainable, effective video strategy.
In this webinar, explore how to:
Create shared teacher repositories so the best video content is available across the
September 7, 2016Industry:Enterprise
As video becomes increasingly important, leading enterprises are taking steps to ensure that their video content meets guidelines and requirements to be accessible.
Whether focused on creating a welcoming and inclusive experience for customers or ensuring that employees can take advantage of video channels and tools, accessibility and inclusive technology has become a hot topic for enterprises looking to fully exploit their video capabilities.
Join noted United States accessibility
You will learn:
- Today’s best practices for accessibility
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Strategies for optimizing video production workflows
- An overview of major accessibility compliance standards (ADA, Section 508C (Rehabilitation Act), WCAG 2.0)
Get the real lowdown on how to make sure your customers and employees can take full advantage of your video content.
- Matthew S. Kenefick - PC of Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Perry Fetterman – Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Kaltura
- Kelsey Jass – Product Marketing Specialist, Kaltura
- Ryan Sweeney – Senior Director of Business Development, Media, cielo24