Kaltura, a leading technology company headquartered in New York City, is seeking to hire a talent acquisition Expert to lead North and South America recruiting. Kaltura employs over 350 people across its multiple offices (New York, San Francisco, Sao Paolo, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore). As a member of talent acquisition team, reporting directly to Head of HR, this position shall develop and implement full life cycle talent acquisition and recruiting strategies throughout North and South America and serve as a key recruiting support for other global regions.
Kaltura provides the world’s leading video technology with the mission of powering any video experience. We serve a broad and diverse client base across industries including Enterprise, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications and Education. Some client highlights include SAP, Intel, Oracle, Accenture, AT&T, IBM, Best Buy, Bank of America, AstraZeneca; Disney, ABC, HBO, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Turner Broadcasting, Vodafone, Globecast, Kabel Deutschland, Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton and NYU. The company’s offices span the globe including New York, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, London, Sao Paulo and Singapore. Kaltura raised over $100 million from corporate funds including SAP Ventures, Intel Capital, Nokia Growth Capital and Mitsui Global Investments and various Venture Capitals. The company has been cited by leading publications such as Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Dow Jones and VentureBeat as an up and coming billion dollar company.
* Design and implement highly effective, results-driven recruiting strategies and lead activities for the acquisition of talents
* Maintain candidate and hire quality by leading productive and innovative sourcing, effective screening, interview and pre-hire processes, relationships with external vendors.
* Create and execute talent strategies to include mobile and social media, channel sourcing, and employment branding.
* Provide expertise on a global leadership platform collaborating on market penetration, branding strategies and recruiting initiatives.
* Train and coach management-level employees on recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, and other relevant recruiting practices.
* Design and drive innovative projects (e.g., unique marketing campaigns, non-traditional recruiting methods, process improvement).
* Analyze critical hiring statistics to understand hiring trends and results and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Bachelors’ Degree in related field
* Must have at least 5 years' experience of full-cycle talent acquisition in a high tech company
* Demonstrated success using recruiting tools, e.g. Boolean search, databases, and social media
* Past experience and proven success building and expanding a talent acquisition function, which includes developing strategies, tactics and measurements to manage professional and senior level recruitment
* Demonstrated success in managing full life cycle recruiting based on key performance indicators/metrics
* Experience recruiting and sourcing for roles of varying complexity: technology, sales, software development, and other relevant professionals, including remote locations.
* Ability to lead multiple recruiting initiatives across business lines and locations to include the sourcing of passive talent
* Experience building and optimizing recruiting infrastructure (e.g., recruiting strategy, budget, tools, university recruiting)
* Skilled with Talent Acquisition technology such as ATS.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please Email resume to: [email protected]
Please mention your salary requirements in your email.
Share this position: corp.kaltura.com/content/talent-acquisition-expert