What’s the best way to teach employees? Whether it’s upskilling or safety training, companies have increasingly turned to video for learning and development needs. But why?
DuPont Sustainable Solutions creates, among other things, effective training videos for their clients. They’ve given a lot of thought about why video makes an effective learning tool, and how to create video training that works.
Some key points about the benefits of learning by video:
- Training can be delivered around the world, to wherever employees are
- Visual learning allows for deeper understanding
- Learners find video more engaging
- Video makes it easier for learners to connect the consequences of their training to the possible results
- Video training results in better retention of material
- More advanced video tools offer even greater possibilities for learning in the future
Watch the video to learn more.
Want to see how more companies are using video for training?