Join thousands of marketing leaders from around the globe on November 9 to look at the unexpected ways virtual and hybrid events have changed marketing—and to reimagine events in years to come.
Registration is now open for Virtually Live by Kaltura. Sign up here.
What is Virtually Live?
We’ve all had to rethink the customer journey as the past year and a half has rewritten all the playbooks. Virtually Live is bringing together marketers worldwide in a first-of-its-kind event to look back on lessons learned and to surface strategies that’ll work in a digital-first world.
Keynote speaker Lior Raz—co-creator and star of hit Netflix shows Hit & Run and Fauda—joins a lineup of marketers from global companies in a day full of informative sessions where some of the industry’s best storytellers and influential leaders will discuss their experiences over the past year and how they plan to move forward.
Who are the speakers?
- Lior Raz – Actor and Screenwriter
- Rob Giglio – CMO, DocuSign
- Nicola Kastner – VP, Global Head of Event Strategy, SAP
- Karin Schifter-Maor – CMO, SodaStream
- Udi Ledergor – CMO, Gong
- Brian Buckley – CMO, Nasdaq
- Gali Arnon – CMO, Fiverr
- Dan Rayburn – Streaming Media Analyst
- Laura Ramos – VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Yael Wissner-Levy – VP Communications, Lemonade
- Marianna Kantor – CMO, Esri
- Ken Holsinger – SVP Strategy, Freeman
- Melanie Crowsey – Director of Media Production, Thomson Reuters
How do I attend?
The November 9 event will be held on Kaltura’s virtual event platform, which has hosted some of the tech industry’s biggest virtual events this year.
Choose from over 20 live sessions and practical workshops covering topics ranging from branding and engagement to leveraging data and driving ROI.
Oh—and it’s all free!
Grab your spot today and we’ll see you on November 9!
Register now for Virtually Live by Kaltura!