- Kaltura Management Console
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- Kaltura Lecture Capture
- Kaltura OTT TV
- Kaltura OTT Now
- Kaltura CaptureSpace
- Multi-Account Management Console
- Kaltura Native Mobile App
- Video Building Block for Blackboard
- Brightspace Video Extension
- Moodle Video Extension
- Canvas Video App
- Sakai Video Tool
- SharePoint Video Extension
- Kaltura Video Navigator for ECM
- Jive Video Connector
- Eloqua Video Extension
- Kaltura Video Extension for IBM Connections
- Kaltura Video Extension for IBM Digital Experience
- Drupal Video Module
- WordPress Video Plugin
- Kaltura REACH
Kaltura MediaSpace Go™ Native Mobile App
What is the Kaltura MediaSpace Go™ Native Mobile App?
The Kaltura MediaSpace Go™ Mobile Apps for iOS and Android-based devices extend the features and workflows of our video portal to users on mobile devices. While on the go, users can easily watch video on their mobile devices in a state-of-the-art application combining native application experiences and MediaSpace rich media features.
Features and Benefits
In addition to the wide-range of features that the Kaltura MediaSpace video portal includes, the Native Mobile App includes advanced features, such as:
- Offline playback – allows users to download videos for watching offline on-the-go, on their mobile device
- Branding options – 2 options available:
- Branded app - Customized branding and optional App Store presence
- Customized generic app - Allows you to customize part of the app, even without full branded app packaging
- Unified Search – Delivers all matching results across media’s metadata, categories, channels, captions, and slides
- Smart Banner – Manages the users’ experience between viewing content on mobile browser and the native application
- “Inspiration” Workflows – Allows users to discover content based on their available time, in fun game-like experience.
Sample Use Cases:
- Enterprise use cases - Employees can easily watch training videos or recorded meetings and access business-critical videos anytime, anywhere, such as during their commute to work instead of during office hours.
- Education use cases - Students can access digital material from the library while they are away or on the go, and even download learning videos and watch on the subway on offline mode.