- Upload and Ingestion
- Transcoding and Processing
- Video Management
- Video Player
- Mobile & HTML5 Video
- Content Distribution
- Video Marketing and Sharing
- Video Streaming and Delivery
- Video Publishing
- Video Editing Tools
- Media Preparation
- Asynchronous OTT Viewing
- OTT Discovery and Search
- OTT Household and Device Management
- OTT Interactivity and Engagement
- OTT Second Screen Experience
- Personalized OTT User Experience
- Server-side Ad Insertion
- Video Analytics
- Video Monetization
- Video Hosting
- Live Streaming
- Kaltura eCDN
- Web Conferencing
- Video Discovery and Search
- Video Accessibility
- Video Interactivity and Engagement
- Interactive Video Quizzing
- Syndication and Distribution
Interactive Online Video Quizzing & Solutions
Increase the effectiveness of education and training by including questions and solutions in the video experience. Online Video Quizzing increases engagement, enables measurement, and provides a new way to improve learning outcomes.
How Online Video Learning Works
Interactive Video Quizzing seamlessly embeds multiple choice questions at any point in a video. Creators easily add their own questions through a user-friendly interface. These questions are attached to the video and ‘travel’ with it wherever it is embedded or presented. As viewers watch the video, the questions will appear at the chosen points. The video continues after each question is answered. Flexible settings allow creators to choose whether viewers can repeat sections, skip questions, revise answers, get hints, and discover the correct answers, allowing Interactive Video Quizzing to be used to increase engagement, test knowledge and retention, gather data, and more.
Benefits of Online Video Learning
- Increase engagement: By making video interactive, capture the viewer’s attention and reduce drop-off.
- Evaluate knowledge: Discover exactly how much each individual viewer retains.
- Provide test results: Tie test results and certification outcomes directly to the material.
- Evaluate material: Use as a poll to discover not only viewers’ knowledge but also their opinions and reactions.
- Improve learning outcomes: Provide a more engaging, sticky way to transfer information.
Features of Online Video Learning
- Easy-to-use quiz creation wizard
- Multiple choice format allows 2, 3, or 4 answers
- Unlimited number of questions
- User-based and question-based analytics presented
- Fully integrated with the Kaltura video player
- Supports mobile playback
- Integrates directly with Canvas, Moodle & Blackboard gradebooks, with other LTI LMS integrations coming later in 2017