- Upload and Ingestion
- Transcoding and Processing
- Video Management
- Video Player
- Mobile & HTML5 Video
- Content Distribution
- Video Marketing and Sharing
- Video Streaming and Delivery
- Video Publishing
- Video Editing Tools
- Media Preparation
- Asynchronous OTT Viewing
- OTT Discovery and Search
- OTT Household and Device Management
- OTT Interactivity and Engagement
- OTT Second Screen Experience
- Personalized OTT User Experience
- Server-side Ad Insertion
- Video Analytics
- Video Monetization
- Video Hosting
- Live Streaming
- Kaltura eCDN
- Web Conferencing
- Personal and Lecture Capture
- Video Discovery and Search
- Video Accessibility
- Video Interactivity and Engagement
- Interactive Video Quizzing
Video Upload and Ingestion
Our ingestion and content creation tools support your needs, from basic end-user upload and capture capabilities, to powerful tools for content administrators.
For Content Administrators
Quickly upload any file type: video, audio, images or documents. Ingest 600 videos at once, or just a couple. Create automated workflows, or simply add content from your browser or desktop. Let users contribute videos, even from a smartphone.
Upload files from your computer, webcam, or import from your web host; all from within the Kaltura Management Console.
Bulk Upload and FTP Upload
Import multiple files per session via a simple comma separated file (CSV) or a complex XML structure. Ingest files from your own FTP server, or upload to Kaltura’s FTP location. For customers hosting their content on a CDN or storage server, metadata fields can be imported separately from the actual content.
Automated Content Ingestion via a Drop Folder
Just add your media and metadata to a drop folder (on-premise or on our servers) and the Kaltura system will activate an ingestion workflow tailored to your needs. Supports upload of metadata only, as well as pushing media directly to your CDN, or on-premise storage.
High Speed Upload Powered by AsperaTM
Kaltura Upload API
Leverage Kaltura’s robust API to implement custom content ingestion workflows.
For End-users (User Generated Content - UGC)
Enable users to upload media directly from within the organizational video portal or any application integrated with Kaltura.
They’ll be able to:
- Upload files from their desktop and mobile devices
- Capture videos from their webcam
- Create screen recordings in real-time
- Launch live web events
- Creates video presentations with synchronized video and slides
- Import directly from YouTube at the click of a button
Both administrators and users can upload media from their mobile device using Kaltura’s mobile app. New content can be added directly to categories in your library.
Media Uploader & Import Wizard
Enable users to upload media via the easy-to-use import wizard. Upload any type of rich-media file, from any location (computer, websites, direct from webcam).