Responsibilities and Requirements:
Kaltura is seeking an experienced, ambitious, and strategic enterprise software sales professional who will lead the Enterprise vertical through its next phase of growth. As Managing Director, you will be responsible for the Enterprise P&L. You will manage a team that includes sales and sales engineering, with dotted line to account management, marketing, channel, and business development professionals. You will provide direct input on product strategy and work directly with the executive team to define and implement the go-to-market strategy. You will also work with the Channel Management Team to serve and grow Kaltura's network of global resellers and lead partnerships with the top technology companies and system integrators around the world. Candidates must demonstrate passion, energy, and domain expertise in video, and proven success in leading sales organizations.
• Drive the annual go-to-market strategy for Enterprise
• Meet and exceed annual revenue and business development goals for the vertical
• Lead and manage the sales and business development professionals on your team and enable them to close deals.
• Identify and close key strategic partnerships and lead existing partnerships with key technology companies, partners, and system integrators.
• Provide strategic input and guidance to the product and marketing teams.
• Manage a network of global resellers and partners in collaboration with the Channel Team
Requirements and Preferences:
• 10+ years experience in enterprise software sales and management.
• Degree from a top school or demonstrated success at a leading enterprise software technology company (Graduate degree in relevant field preferred)
• Experience managing a sales or business development team or leading a vertical, with proven ability to manage multi-million-dollar P&L
• Comfortable working with multiple business models and understanding software licensing contracts, both SaaS and On-Premise.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively, develop strategies, serve clients, and lead a team
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail; top-notch presentation skills
• Results-oriented, proactive, self-motivated, and excited to work in a high-growth startup environment, where the work is around the clock
• Must be willing to travel – domestically and internationally
To be considered for this position, please include the position title in the Subject Line and submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.