Duties and Responsibilities
This is a high-impact opportunity for someone with excellent business acumen, well-honed organizational skills and a proven track record of operating in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment where flexibility is essential and excellence is a given. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a hard-working entrepreneurial team and to lead new integrations via the necessary project management development processes.
A self-motivated individual with outstanding people skills can thrive at Kaltura. The success of every Kaltura project depends upon the ability of each team member to engage in a collaborative partnership among the Kaltura team as well as with the clients, so a natural collaboration style is essential to your success.
You will be an individual who demonstrates strong project management skills (including on-time, on-budget delivery) and have strong client management ability.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitate sales-to-projects hand-off, ensuring that the delivery team understands expectations and nuances communicated during the sales process.
• Lead or facilitate a pre-project requirements gathering and scope definition with project stakeholders.
• Assemble, assign and direct project team and develop schedule to ensure timely completion of project and set expectations in accordance with the Project Plan, in order to align the stakeholders and team members.
• Employ established PMO guidelines to ensure project documentation is properly written, reviewed, updated, and archived at project close. Assist in writing business requirements, functional specifications, design documentation, test scripts, etc., as needed
• Lead and supervise work of project team members (who are not direct reports); collaborate with Kaltura functional managers on resource allocation and management of staff assigned to projects.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, client stakeholders and peers.
• Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals.
• Proactively anticipate and identify project risks and implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate risk events in order to minimize the impact to the project.
• Identify and escalate issues that may impede project timelines, costs, and/or quality; articulate trade-offs in response to shifting requirements; and manage subsequent changes.
• Measure performance to ensure projects are progressing according to approved plans and will meet established targets.
• Continuously enhance project management capabilities through commitment to professional development.
• Knowledge of information gathering and meeting facilitation techniques, methods, and procedures.
• Must be willing to travel occasionally - domestically and internationally
• Bachelor’s / advance degree in Computer Science, Technology, Media, or Information Systems preferred.
• PMP certification preferred. Agile development projects experience preferred.
• Effective English communication skills, both written and oral, are required, additional languages a plus
• High level of computer literacy and technical orientation is necessary, Salesforce.com and MS Project experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, is required.
• Background in web publishing and development, HTML, PHP, CMSs (Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle etc), a major advantage. Knowledge and experience with web-based video delivery, infrastructure, streaming, transcoding and optimization an asset
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org