- Kaltura Management Console
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- Kaltura OTT TV
- Kaltura OTT Now
- Kaltura CaptureSpace
- Multi-Account Management Console
- Kaltura Native Mobile App
- Video Building Block for Blackboard
- Brightspace Video Extension
- Moodle Video Extension
- Canvas Video App
- Sakai Video Tool
- SharePoint Video Extension
- Kaltura Video Navigator for ECM
- Jive Video Connector
- Eloqua Video Extension
- Kaltura Video Extension for IBM Connections
- Kaltura Video Extension for IBM Digital Experience
- IBM Connections Video Extension
- Drupal Video Module
- WordPress Video Plugin
- Kaltura REACH
Kaltura MediaSpace™ Native Mobile App
What is the Kaltura MediaSpace™ Native Mobile App?
The Kaltura MediaSpace™ Mobile Apps for iOS and Android-based devices extend the features and workflows of our video portal to users on mobile devices. While on the go, users can easily consume and create content through their mobile devices in a state-of-the-art application combining native application experiences and MediaSpace rich media features.
Features and Benefits
In addition to the wide-range of features that the Kaltura MediaSpace video portal includes, the Native Mobile App includes advanced features, such as:
- Offline playback – allows users to download videos for watching offline on-the-go, on their mobile device
- Branding options – 2 options available:
- Branded app - Customized branding and optional App Store presence
- Customized generic app - Allows you to customize part of the app, even without full branded app packaging
- Security - DRM & content controls for maximum security of content
- Advanced Kaltura Video Player – Adjusted skin and UX for mobile
- Unified Search – Delivers all matching results across media’s metadata, categories, channels, captions, and slides
- Smart Banner – Manages the users’ experience between viewing content on mobile browser and the native application
- “Inspiration” Workflows – Allows users to discover content in innovative ways
Sample Use Cases:
- Media use cases - Reporters in the field can easily capture and upload videos for instant publishing and sharing (“Citizen Journalism”), while the general public can watch curated content, in a YouTube-style application.
- Enterprise use cases - Employees can easily watch training videos or recorded meetings and access business-critical videos anytime, anywhere, such as during their commute to work instead of during office hours.
- Education use cases - Students can record video assignments and access digital material from the library while they are away or on the go.