- Kaltura Management Console
- Kaltura MediaGo
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- Multi-Account Management Console
- Kaltura Native Mobile App
- Video Building Block for Blackboard
- Desire2Learn Video Extension
- Moodle Video Extension
- Canvas Video App
- Sakai Video Tool
- SharePoint Video Extension
- IBM Connections Video Extension
- Jive Video Plugin
- Drupal Video Module
- WordPress Video Plugin
What is MediaGo™?
Kaltura MediaGo™ is your own “Netflix-in-a-box”: a turnkey OTT video portal that lets you easily publish and monetize your content. With MediaGo your premium content will reach a worldwide audience, on any device. Customizable components and branding allow you to fine-tune the service to your specific needs. MediaGo makes selling content, and offering content subscription directly to consumers easier and more cost-effective than ever before.
Why use it?
- Turn-key solution - launch a fully branded, subscription-based VOD portal for online video streaming, on multiple devices. Fast roll-out, low effort, lower cost.
- Monetize your content directly – easily manage subscriptions to your content
- Risk-free service - full service hosting and management by Kaltura. Requires a low investment that can quickly be scaled. Also available as an on-premise deployment.
- Work with the experts - leverage Kaltura’s vast video expertise and quality of service – a product of years working with the world’s largest media companies.
- Out-of-the-box Monetization Video Portal – with customizable components to fine-tune the service for your specific needs
- Multi-device support - PC, iOS/Android mobile devices, selected OTT/TV platforms
- Content discovery
- Browse, search, related content
- Content Galleries and playlists - genre based, rule based or editor’s picks
- Series or stand-alone movies
- Multi-device player – adaptive HD playback, playback controls, DRM
- User account & subscription management
- Social engagement – comments, user ratings, connectivity to social networks
- Personalized experience – resumed playback, watching queue, content preferences and personalized recommendations
- Global solution - Internationalized UI supporting different languages
- Media preparation and operation – ingestion, transcoding, DRM, hosting and delivery
- Video CMS – metadata, playlists, account settings, analytics, player customization, application controls
- User management, subscription and eCommerce management, billing gateways and management
- CRM portal
Who is it for?
Kaltura MediaGo is geared towards content rights owners, service providers and retailers who want to leverage their brand, potential user base, and possibly also existing data infrastructure.
MediaGo creates a new ‘direct to consumer’ revenue stream, and is no longer dependent on or shared with 3rd party providers.
Typical users include:
- Media companies – broadcasters, networks and production studios
- Online content aggregators, retailers, brand owners and producers
- Service providers and operators