- Upload and Ingestion
- Transcoding and Processing
- Lecture Capture
- Video Management
- Video Player
- Mobile & HTML5 Video
- Video Syndication and Distribution
- Video Editing Tools
- Web Conferencing
- Video Analytics
- Video Monetization
- Video Hosting
- Live Streaming
- Video Streaming
- Video Publishing
- Video Interactivity and Engagement
- Video Discovery, Search and Accessibility
Video Syndication and Distribution
Think more traffic, and a lot more viewers.
Our powerful distribution and syndication services make it easy to reach your audience across the web – on destination sites, search engines and set-top-boxes.
All-in-one Distribution Module
Distribute your content across the web at the click of a button. The module provides a set of simple workflows and “connectors” for distribution to destinations like YouTube, Hulu, DailyMotion, Comcast, MSN, and others.
- Full control over where and when the content is presented
- Distribute full “content packages”, including video renditions, multiple thumbnails in different sizes, metadata, subtitles, scheduling data, and more
- Manage all of your distribution partners through a single user-friendly interface
- Deliver assets automatically as they are added to your Kaltura account, or require a manual review
- Seamlessly push updates to distributed content from a central dashboard
- Control scheduling per video and distribution partner
- Track your content across all distribution partners
- Prevent errors with built-in content validation (alerts for missing thumbnails, missing metadata, etc.)
- Get delivery confirmation per distribution partner
Syndicate and track your videos on Google, Yahoo!, iTunes and other video sharing sites and social networks. Videos are syndicated via playlist feeds (MRSS and APIs) to the channels of your choice. Content is hosted on the Kaltura system.
Easily distribute your content to YouTube, using Kaltura’s distribution module. Kaltura offers distribution to regular YouTube accounts, as well as to YouTube partner accounts.
Enable your viewers to easily share videos on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, and over 50 other social networks, blogs and sites. Users can also post video on any website or blog via HTML embed code.